The Camdeboo Satellite Aquaculture Project is an initiative of the Blue Karoo Trust (BKT) which aims to establish a preserved freshwater fish industry in the Eastern Cape using a farming method called aquaculture, which is “the rearing of aquatic organisms in captivity, and implies interventions in the growth of the organism and ownership of the organism being cultivated.” The freshwater fish produced by the initiative is processed, packaged and sold to a range of customers, inclusive of retail, wholesale, traders, and bulk markets such as caterers and public sector kitchens.
This letter serves to confirm that the BKT has been working with AIM, and specifically with Mr Anton Scheepers, for the past three (3) years in terms of developing the market for the abovementioned processed products. During this time, we have come to appreciate AIM for the following attributes:
- Highly professional performance
- In-depth industry knowledge and experience on matters relating to agricultural marketing
- General project management experience and expertise
- Ability to take innovative and unfamiliar primary products to a range of markets
- Ability to identify strategic joint venture partners
- Skill in supply chain engineering
- Vast experience in dealing with statutory authorities and parastatal funders
We believe that AIM bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table, as they continues to be an invaluable service provider to our company. We have been very satisfied with their effectiveness and efficiency and would not hesitate to recommend AIM to any other organisations.
Trackback from your site.