Agricultural and Industrial Marketing | The AIM Co
Your cost-effective solution in trading with Africa
Welcome to The AIM Co (The Agricultural and Industrial Marketing Company) – an industrial and agribusiness marketing specialist that assists companies exporting to Southern Africa. We also work with local agribusinesses and manufacturers who wish to import from Africa. We offer a one-stop solution that includes comprehensive market research, investigation, logistics, and management, along with legal and administrative tasks that may be required.
Exporting to Africa
If you have been battling to export to Africa, we understand your frustration. This process can be challenging at the best of times. AIM makes the process simpler through tailored solutions that help you find the specific commercial intelligence that you require, offering a quicker and more cost-effective alternative to sending your own delegation.
With over 30 years of experience in agricultural and industrial production in South Africa, we have a solid understanding of the full supply chain, in addition to extensive experience in industrial and agribusiness marketing and trading. We are intimately familiar with the challenges of trading in Southern Africa while staying up to date on the numerous opportunities that exist on the continent. Our expertise, experience, and networks make it easier than ever to export to Africa.
Aim’s Export Marketing Solution
Why invest in our export marketing solution? Here are just a few benefits that can be enjoyed by working with AIM:
- Affordable, tailored solution that enables you to penetrate markets in Southern Africa.
- Extensive experience in target regions across Africa.
- Rapidly transactions with local markets and expertise in regulatory environments.
- Registered SARS (South African Revenue Services) import and export company.
- Establishment, maintenance, and operation of the supply chain.
- Broad-based experience and access to markets across Southern Africa.
- On-site contact to deal directly with any supply disputes, after-sales service, deal closing, insurance claims or any other situation.
- All trade contacts and trends are forwarded to international clients through consistent direct interaction with each client’s target markets in Africa.
Invest in Africa
In addition to our solutions designed for exporters into Africa, we also cater to Southern African businesses who are aiming to import goods into the country. As passionate supporters of local and international trade, we are fully committed to helping businesses of all sizes invest in Africa.
Contact us today to learn more about our unique approach to industrial and agribusiness marketing, and we will help you get started.